2.02.2011

Should it stay or should it go?


Alright...
For the past two days, posts have been mistakenly posted on this blog. I think there's a glitch with blogger... because I know I clicked 'new post' for my personal blog, but when I published the post it posted it on Gathering Grub.

I was wondering if anyone had a problem with me shutting this blog down. I would LOVE to keep it up, but I can't do to alone. If anyone would like to try starting it again, or have any new ideas for it's purpose, I'm happy to keep it up! We could always have a 'healthy' blog... where we share our triumphs, and share recipes for weight loss or just healthy foods. (Can you tell what my focus is at the moment?!)

I apologize to anyone who got a spew of my private life... sorry! Tami posted a photo book of her family, which I found to be a pleasant mistake :)

Let me know what you think.

Sherian

No comments: