5.02.2009

72-hour kit Family Activity?

Based on the interest in the 'kid friendly 72-hour kits'...I thought I'd pick a date and time to rotate my items, and replace the food in my kits.

Sunday, May 31st

I know it's a Sunday...but I think it's a 'worthy cause'? It will just be assembly, more visiting than anything. If you live nearby, I would love to have a get-together. If you are interested... please comment, email (gathringgrub@hotmail.com), or contact me. If enough people are interested, I will put together a little family gathering. If you don't live nearby, well...you can still participate with your ideas and advise!

-Sherian

6 comments:

annette said...

Fun Sherian! unfortunately we will be in DISNEY! yay! but have fun.

Unknown said...

I will check my calendar but count me in. sounds fun and will get me motivated.

Wilde Things said...

I think it sounds like a great idea. I have to check with Trav, but I don't see why not.
Lets see, do we want to buy supplies in bulk, or should we each bring our own stuff. I can help do anything, just let me know.
Thanks for arranging this!

annette said...

sorry off topic but I have a quick question. Where are you picking up your foodco-op orders? I am ordering mine and wondering what location is better ,closser, ex,,.
thanks
Annette

Sherian said...

I went out to Eagle Mountain... the Ranches. (But I'm not sure where the Lehi distribution site is located.)

Sherian said...

Oh! Have fun in Disney :)I'll miss you.