9.15.2009

Clipping Coupons and Driving for Cow

I have been wondering how the Alberston's buyout would change the coupon situation... not too much I guess?! Anybody have info that would throw a wrench in our coupon world?

Many of you know about the Redplum coupons... I paid for a year subscription, so it sucks for me I guess!
For those of you who are thinking about getting the newspaper for coupons...
FYI- the Deseret News is no longer carrying Redplum coupons
FYI- the Daily Herald still does.
(I don't want to get in trouble... I'm not saying don't get the Deseret News... just don't expect all the coupons!)

I found another great website (FREE) for anyone who's into the coupon shopping. It is just one store, no running around town. I will keep ya'll posted on how good the info is!

Also... has anyone traveled to our nearest Buy Low? I know of the one in Provo... is there one closer? Rumor has it that their deals on meat are worth the drive! One day a week they have a crazy sale on produce, and one day a week on meat.
I'm kind of picky about my produce... but I figure if I hit the sale once a month, I can freeze the meat and use it whenever. I'm going to check it out. If anybody wants to come with... we can load up the mini-van and save on gas :)

Sherian

**I've had a few questions on the co-op.
The Church will not allow a site, and a little bird told me that the School District won't either. Sooooo... that eliminates those. My only other thought is the businesses right in the entry to HH? If I'm feeling friendly, I'll maybe stop by and see what we've got down there. Pretty much... the business owner would either have to be REALLY into the co-op thing, or just REALLY, REALLY nice about sharing their space with us! Odds are not good for either.
... so there you go!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you called to cancel your paper, they should give you your money back. I have a code to get you multiple Daily Herald papers for pretty cheap. find out if you can cancel.