11.23.2009

Macey's- Turkey Vouchers

I did my last THANKSGIVING grocery trip today. I was running errands, so I stopped by Macey's. I've read about their vouchers on coupon sites (savvy shopper), and got them at checkout. I don't need a turkey this year... but if anyone wants my vouchers, I have $1.50. You can combine as many vouchers as you'd like to use at one time.
Current prices... Norbest fresh turkey $1.29 per lb.... Honeysuckle White Turkey breast (bone-in, frozen) $1.20 per lb.
The cashier suggested I buy small ones and keep them in the freezer for later. I just don't think I'll make it back to Macey's by Thanksgiving (that's when they expire... at 1pm)

I also stopped by the Bread Outlet (down by Target) their Grandma Sycamore bread is 4 for $7 (and they had lots of whole wheat)

Comment or call me if you're interested! ;)

1 comment: