10.09.2009

Awesome Deals

I found a new blog that has the best deals. It is called www.myfrugaladventures.blogspot.com and she updates all day long. I still love love love www.savvyshopperdeals.com for my groceries and I look at www.beingfrugalisfabulous.com daily too. I am now pretty much addicted to coupons and deals. I never could have imagined getting this into it but it is exciting to me, shows you how boring my life is I guess. I am not a huge fan of printable coupons because of all the ink they suck up but I do print them sometimes, usually if they are $1 or more. I figure if I was allowed to print dollar bills I am sure I would right? I will try to do better at letting you all know where I find deals. We recently had to move our food storage to a bigger room so I guess these deals I am getting are paying off. Have fun and share your deals here too.

No comments: