10.10.2009

Loadable Coupons

Do you know about loadable coupons??? They are pretty awesome. What you do is go to http://shortcuts.com and/or http://cellfire.com and register your preffered shopping cards for the grocery stores then pick the coupons to load. What I love about this is that you don't have to use ink to print and you can use manufacturer coupons right on top of these so alot of times you have double the amount taken off. It hasn't taken off the coupon every single time but if I had pursued it with shortcuts by sending them a copy of my receipt then I think they would have fixed it. The times that it did work were pretty cool, like the time I had a $2/1 coupon for huggies and I also had a loadable for $2/1. I got $4 off a small pack of diapers. Check it out and let me know if you have any questions about it.

1 comment:

deena said...

Wow! Thanks for all the fun links. Very impressive. Right now I'm fighting the battle of time vs money so I appreciate you guys doing all the work for me! I love the diaper info and the rite aid stuff!
I was very impressed with the food coop meat list. How is that going? Is everyone still loving it?