4.27.2009

SALE! (revised)

(I got a revised email today with prices. I'm not sure about the deals...nothing initially looked fantastic, but I
haven't had time to look anything up...there you go!)

I got this email from the Community Food Co-op today...didn't know if anyone would be interested.
Considering how affordable their food is, I would image that a 'sale' would be incredible!

If you do go...please comment or post, I would love to hear about it!


Inventory sale!
---------------

We'll be holding an inventory sale on Wednesday, April 29th,
between 2PM and 4PM. The sale will be at the warehouse,
at 1469 S 700 W, in Salt Lake City. Come on down!

What's for sale
---------------


* 260 whole chickens (4 lbs.) $5.75
* 516 lbs. ground beef (1 lb.) $2.25
* 140 top sirloin steaks (two 8oz. steaks per package) $4.55
* 52 chicken legs (2 lbs. per package $2.15
* 100 loaves of bread (wheat, rye, sourdough) $2.00
* 150 lbs. various Nutty Guys stuff (varies)



Other items available in more limited quantities.
First come, first served. Absolutely nothing will
be sold before 2PM on Wednesday.

No comments: