4.02.2009

Yummy Whole Wheat Bread

For all of you that were like me and didn't know what to do with all the wheat in your storage, have I got a recipe for you. It is super easy and very yummy. I found it on one of the blogs on the Deals to meals website. I highly recommend you try it because it isn't one of those recipes that takes all day to make and let rise then punch down and let rise again. It is so not like that. Everything in the recipe can be stored in your food storage. I did half the recipe because I don't need 4 loaves of bread at once. Have fun! Click on link below for the recipe.

http://myfoodstoragedeals.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-new-favorite-whole-wheat-bread.html

1 comment:

annette said...

I'll have to try this bread. I have only been making bread for about a month but I am totally hooked!